Departure every 20 to 25 minutes (depending on traffic) on air-conditioned buses from the Main Cruise Terminal on each day of a cruise ship arrival only.
- For cruise ship arrivals in the morning: Tour from 9am to 3.30pm or 4pm (depending on the departure time of the ship)
- For cruise ship arrivals in the afternoon: from 2.30pm to 7.30pm or 8pm (depending on the departure time of the ship)
Discover at your pace:- the market and the best of our beaches in Noumea with 6 proposed stops :
- • Municipal Market : Discover the splendid stands of local fresh fruits and vegetables but also the craft market (necklaces, rings, and other local souvenirs). The market is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 5am to midday. Closed every Monday.
- • Port Plaisance Shopping Mall : This stop next to a Marina gives you the opportunity to shop in a mall with french „prêt à porter“ boutiques, a parfumerie & wine shop, restaurants, a patisserie and a supermarket. An ATM is also available outside, next to the gas station.
- Baie des Citrons :with 2 separate stops on one of the most beautiful beaches of Nouméa, great for swimming and relaxing on the sand.
Noumea, is surrounded by a lagoon of pure beauty. This beach is very quiet and protected from the wind and suitable for families with small children.
On the waterfront you will find the Restaurant / Bar “Les 3 Brasseurs” a local beer brewery.
Near this bar you will find a renowned Caledonian chocolate shop “Tonton Jules” (15% discount on your purchases with a tasting, on presentation of your “Hop on Hop off” bracelet).
- Anse-Vata Bay / Duck Island : This bay is famous for wind and gliding sports including windsurfing and kite surfing. You will find as well possibilites to snack & shop, or you may like just stroll along this largest bay of the capital. And from here you can reach one of the most beautiful diving spots in the Caledonian lagoon, the Duck Island. (Please consult our Duck Island package for bookings and more information).
- The Aquarium of Noumea :(see the Aquarium package including your entrance fee).
- The Museum of New Caledonia (200 CFP per person) devoted to the archaeology and ethnology of the Pacific peoples, mainly the Kanak population and works from other Pacific island societies, notably Papua-New Guinea, Wallis and Futuna, Vanuatu and Fiji. Foreign currency is not accepted for the entrance fee.
At this stop it will be possible to eat at “Mc Donald’s” (foreign currency accepted).
From here you can walk to the main cruise terminal via the city centre or take the bus.
The duration for an entire tour takes approximately 45-50 min (depending on traffic conditions).
YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE YOUR DEPARTURE TIME AND THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY AT EACH STOP.